SMS Productions is a mobile disc jockey service based out of Gastonia, North Carolina that is able to provide a wide variety of music for any occasion. Owned and operated by Grant Sparks, SMS Productions has provided services for events in North & South Carolina, Virgina, Georgia, Florida, & Alabama. (See Where We Have Been!)
Grant Sparks is a Christian and is the owner and operator of SMS Productions. He is a high school dropout prevention specialist who has been in education for over 20 years. As a result, he is in a unique position to know what music teenagers are listening to. This knowledge helps keep him on the cutting edge! This doesn’t mean that the music that teenagers are listening to is appropriate to all parties, however! It means he knows what music is and is not appropriate and will help you make sure you get exactly what you are looking for! Grant has provided music for all ages and all types of groups for over 20 years. Young children to senior citizens have enjoyed his music.
Grant has worked in a variety of settings and venues including in radio, as an in-house DJ, and exclusively now as a mobile disc jockey. He has provided entertainment for weddings, wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, corporate events, large outdoor events, proms, school dances, bar mitzvahs, charity events, reunions, pool parties, birthday parties, and private parties.
Some of the important features of SMS Productions are as follows:
- Approximately 70,000 song titles including but not limited to Radio/Top 40, Beach, Christian, Classical, Country, Dance/Club, Hip Hop, Jazz, Latin, Oldies, R&B, Classic Rock, Modern Rock, Techno, and Urban
- High quality, well-maintained equipment
- Mixing/beat matching where appropriate
- Optional multi-colored light shows including uplighting and black lighting
- Instruction in line dances such as the “Wobble,” the “Macarena,” the “Electric Slide,” the “Cupid Shuffle,” the “Boot Scootin’ Boogie,” he “Chicken Dance,” and others
- Founder of Safe Music Services™(See What This Means)
- Reasonable and competitive rates